Saturday, September 20, 2008

going along...


i'm not quite sure HOW i get this busy. but here i am again, with many deadlines to make and many events weaved all inbetween them. i must do child's hair too. SO much hair!


but mainly we've got the peace festival coming up tomorrow. click here for the 2006 poster - of course, we are doing it tomorrow. above is a photo from last year - just before the peace dove march.

we were given large cardboard doves to paint/decorate anyway we wanted - by another group member. with so many deadlines looming over me, i couldn't figure out anything wonderful to do with ours. then a brilliant idea overcame me!

ss#1 is a budding artist. i turned to him and threatened to wake him up at 7am and take him with us to the event unless he took over the project! worked like a charm (because I don't know of ANY teenaged boys willing to be awake and leave the house at 8am - and not for school!).

he disappeared into the backyard and I just spied on him. he's got all kinds of cardboard ripped and cut. i don't know WHAT he is doing with it. I'm just trusting him on this.

so now that I've managed to clear a few photos off my computer - i will post photos - not only of our dove - but of the event, as well!

No comments: